Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

My Father's Daughter

So I was talking to Tatay about how I thought it was high time that I learned how to drive something else besides Leonardo (my bicycle).

He got all serious, like he always does when people start talking about cars. He told me that we could both save up for it. I often need specifics on monetary issues so I asked him exactly how we were going to split  it up and how much I would be expected to contribute.

"Ah, pag half-half kita."

"Oh, okay."

"Half-half. 20 it akon, 80 it imo."

I am now certain that I am not adopted. I finally know where I got my crazy Math skills from.

3 comments:

  1. In the paternal genes this time. I guess it's true what they say about your dad passing out stronger genes. I mean my mom was a high school math teacher, and I had to repeat Algebra in college.

    But I might have also gotten my even crazier sense of the humorous from my dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I haven't met your dad yet to know if he also have that crazy sense of humor. But, just as well, have you tried to out... humor him?

    If paternal genes were stronger, I would've been taller and I would've been good in Math.

    ReplyDelete