Pages

Sunday, March 13, 2011

fail



A friend asked me what I was gonna do today after she told me that she was going on a shopping spree since it was a Sunday. I thought to myself, "How do you top something like that?" I was just planning on sleeping in since I personally believe that Sundays should be spent on resting because the next day would pretty much suck the life out of you. But my friend was going shopping and sleeping in pales in comparison.

So I told her I would probably spend the day working on my artistic pursuits. I do not have artistic pursuits. But she doesn't need to know about that.

So I slept in. But when I woke up, I felt a little guilty about lying so I decided to do something artistic. I worked on my blog.

Stop sneering, I can do it on my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment